Florida at a glance < Back
Florida is home to the bluest of seas, year-round sunshine and pristine beaches. The whole family can enjoy cultural attractions, unparalleled natural beauty, not forgetting the world’s most famous theme parks. With great shopping and premium entertainment, Florida truly has it all.
Get inspired from our e-brochure or contact us for a tailor made dream holiday.
Miles of white sandy beaches, a pleasant year round climate and an udisputed theme park - capital of the world, Florida is America's number one holiday destination.
Must do in Florida
- Swim with Manatees in Crystal River
- Drive down the Florida Key to see the tiny islands and pass the huge bridges that link these sub-tropical islands
- See the aligators in the Everglades National Park
- Visit Florida Best Beaches with its perl Miami's South Beach
- Water paradise - take a boat and explore the largest reef in the world
- Family entertainment - theme parks: Sea World, Walt Disney World, Universal Studios
- Fine cusine - while you're in Keys, you have to try a piece of Key Lime Pie
- Live like a local - Miami has a huge Cuban population. Take your time and explore the Little Havana