Conference < Back
From a small conference of just 10 delegates to large conferences for hundreds just call us and we will do the rest. All that we ask is that you need a minimum of 10 hotel bedrooms to go with you conference or corporate event.
Please contact us for further assistance.
We tailor make every corporate or conference enquiry to meet your specific needs. From a simple private dinner to a full week including team building exercises, let us do the hard work for you.
What you need:
- A minimum of 10 hotel rooms overnight must be confirmed.
What We Need to Know:
- Number of hotel bedrooms required
- Number of delegates
- Timings of your corporate event or conference
- Room layout
- Lunch, tea & coffee break requirements
- Syndicate room requirements.
1. What is included in a day delegate rate?
It depends on the hotel but generally a day delegate rate will include: room hire, two servings of tea & coffee, lunch and stationery. Although flip charts are sometimes included, there is normally an additional charge for equipment.
2. Are syndicate rooms extra?
Yes, there is normally an extra charge for extra meeting rooms.
3. Can I book just a conference room?
No, we can only book a conference if hotel bedrooms are included.
4. Can extra items be billed back, such as photocopier/telephone?
No, delegates will need to settle this directly with the hotel prior to departure.
5. What does a set menu mean?
When private dining, the hotel will normally agree a set menu, which would mean everyone eating the same starter, same main course and the same dessert. However, any special dietary requirements would be catered for.
Call now on 01793 433 438 (calls charged at standard rates) or email your enquiry.